Saturday, December 01, 2007

34 weeks












My friends put on a baby shower for me this past Tuesday. As you can see from above, we played some fun games. One game was to guess which kind of candy bar was in the diaper. They looked pretty disgusting all smashed in a diaper and looked even more funny to watch everyone smell them. I got some wonderful gifts and now I am in the process of washing baby clothes, blankets, and bedding and getting things organized in the babies' room. As you can also see from above, my stomach continues to enlarge. I had a doctor appointment yesterday and all is well. My doctor did a quick check and she laughed and said I am not even dilated to 1cm. I guess they're going to stay in there for awhile. She set me up for an induction date of Dec. 28th at 7am, if I do not go before then. I am feeling pretty good. My back gets sore quicker and sometimes it is hard to find a comfortable position to sit. I am still putting in 24 hours at work doing paperwork and other things on my unit. We'll just continue to take it week by week. We plan to get a Christmas tree today. It is pretty cold out, so I might stay in the car while Tim gets it (I haven't told him that yet).




2 comments:

The Beckering clan said...

Wow--your tummy is growing! Are you running out of clothes to wear these days or haven't you outgrown any yet?:)

Beckering Family said...

You are getting bigger, but look quite good for twins! It looks like you had a fun baby shower, and will be pretty set for when the babies come!