I had another doctor appointment and ultrasound today. I remain 3cm dilated. Even though we were hoping for more, I guess these little guys want to stay in for Christmas! My doctor commented that she suspects that I could go till the 28th, so today, I am mentally preparing for 10 more days of incubation. My ultrasound results were positive that both heads are down. Their heartbeats are around 142 and 146 and they are weighing in around 6.13 and 6.24 lbs. So if you do the math I have 12 lbs of baby in me now, plus 2 placentas and I still have 10 more days to go. Are you feeling sorry for me yet! Truthfully, we are delighted that they are going to be healthy, good size babies. Now I just have to find things to keep me occupied until then. I know both sides of the family are anxiously awaiting phone calls and also my parents are on standby as to when they should make the trip up to Michigan. These babies like the control I think! We'll keep you posted and I'll send some pictures out soon.
1 comment:
Hey there - I'm so happy to hear that your babies are both healthy and a good healthy weight. I do feel sorry for you :) I bet you are so excited to meet the little ones! We'll be praying for you that they come soon and that all goes well for you and the babies (and Dad too) :) Take care and have a Merry Christmas!!!! Paula Kester
Post a Comment