Thursday, January 10, 2008

Our first stroller ride

We had to be bundled up tight to go outside!

Here we go for a ride!

Nathan rests after his first stroller ride!

Ella "bear"

Thanks aunt Laura for the outfits. They are a little big yet, but they worked great for our first stroller ride.
Dad decided the babies should get some fresh air so out came the double stroller and away we went. We didn't go very far, but it did feel good to get out and it made me excited for spring and summer when I can take long walks with Ella and Nathan. We had a pediatrician visit and they are growing like weeds. Ella has exceeded her brother in weight. She weighed 7 lbs 2 ounces and Nathan weighed 6lbs 14 ounces. Ella managed to pee twice on the scale and Nathan pooped on the examining table. Proud moments for their parents!!! We are slowing preparing for the departure of my parents this coming Saturday. We are really going to miss them and decided that a team of 4 adults is the perfect way to take care of twins. We'll see what happens next week with me on my own during the day and Tim and I alone at nights.






2 comments:

The Beckering clan said...

I actually remember the boys' first stroller ride too (for some reason, I don't remember Kylie's--poor girl), but it is super cute to see two babies together! Glad they have room to grow in those outfits, but with the way they are growing, it won't be long:)
Love,
Laura

Rachel said...

I'm glad that you're getting use out of the stroller already! Sorry I haven't called etc....Love the pictures, can't wait to see you and them again soon
love Rachel