"I don't know if were ready for a ride?"
Dad and Mom got us a "jogger stroller" so we can ride in it when they run!
Look at my big blue eyes
Watch out boys..here I come
Bother and Sister
I'm all energy right now!
I am so tiredWe are so happy to celebrate the arrival of Breanna Marie to Darin and Tricia. She arrived this past Wed. (a couple weeks early). She is healthy and brother Brayden is wondering how his world will change. We are so excited for them. We are hoping to go out to Minnesota in the middle of Feb. We will have the whole Beckering family together. Now there are 7 grandchildren under the age of 4. You can believe my parents are pretty proud. Things have been going well with the Stuive foursome. We have been stuck indoors do to this nasty weather and I have to admit I am going a little stir crazy. Luckily Tim's parents are going to babysit on Saturday night so Tim and I can go on our first date after becomming parents. Ella and Nathan continue to grow as you can see. We are just waiting for them to smile at us. Grandma Stuive is convinced that they might have smiled for her, but we think it was just gas!!!! They continue to grunt and can make some pretty good "tooting" noises. They are still on about a 3-4 hour schedule and one night Nathan went 5 hours from the start time of feeding to the next feeding. We are trying to keep them awake more in the evenings in hope that they will sleep longer at night. We do many experiments, and will let you know if anything consistently works!!!! Oh well, Mom and Dad are getting used to the sleep deprivation!


2 comments:
Hi Alyssa! I can't believe that I have never posted on your blog before! I have been checking your blog for months and was so enjoying watching your tummy grow and to see the arrival of your beautiful babies. Congratulations! I'm sure that you are an awesome Mom and that you guys are doing a wonderful job. I hope to meet the little ones when you come this way. It is scary that your parents have 7 grandchildren under age 4 and that Caleb & Bennet are the leaders of the bunch!!!!!!!! I would love to see meal time with the group. Take care and get some sleep.
I've told Carter about little Ella and he is pretty interested in dating when she is out of diapers.
oh my goodness, they have changed SO MUCH!
Post a Comment