Monday, March 10, 2008






Thought I would get a couple pictures of Ella and Nathan smiling. Their smiles are so adorable, but hard to get on camera. Yesterday, Tim took care of the babies by himself while I went to work to do some paperwork. They are taking their bottles "OK." They will wiggle it around in their mouths and it was challenging for Tim to feed them at the same time. We will continue to do more bottle feeding to help them get more used to it. I go back to work next Tuesday. Not much else going on here. We were excited because 2 nights ago, Ella slept from 12am to 7:30am. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! Last night they both woke up at 4:30am. When I went in their room to get them, I found them lying horizontal in the bed, head to head, shoved up against the side rail. I probably would wake up too.




3 comments:

Smith Inc. said...

All I can say is, "Adorable". Cassidy is planning for summer already...when those twins come home and she gets to babysit. What?!? She has such big plans.

The Beckering clan said...

Kylie is sitting on my lap and we went through the pictures. I said, "That's baby Ella." She said, "Awww, I love baby Ella." Then she pointed to Nathan and said,"I love dis boy." (I love this boy) It was super cute! I continue to be amazed at how much they grow! They sure are looking chubby!

Anonymous said...

Nathan and Ella have grown so much! They are totally adorable. We think that Nathan has grown more lately as his cheeks are filling out. Matches Ella's! Too cute!
Amy and girls