Friday, April 25, 2008

4 months old!

Nathan likes to chew on his tongue

I am not so sure about this "pink"bumbo seat that mom keeps putting me in

Look at my pretty dress from Aunt Jessica

Looking slightly dazed and confused

Ella has big smiles for mom

Nathan looking at the camera

Ella looking at the camera


Yesterday, Ella and Nathan turned 4 months old. Hard to believe how fast time goes. They are making many mile stones that I probably have already talked about in the past blogs....giggling, cooing, rolling over, grabbing for toys, drooling and much more! The weather has been so nice this past week so we have been taking many walks. There was a huge garage sale on Wednesday and so we ventured out in the 75 degree weather and then yesterday, I went walking downtown Holland with a girlfriend from work. It is great to get outdoors and it makes the day go faster. Tim has been very busy at Disher design in Zeeland doing contract engineering for them and I keep busy with my 20 hours at work and then taking care of the munchkins! I hope to get some video out soon of them rolling over!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby #3 will be sitting in the bumbo seat we have, which is lavender, so he and Nathan can complain about it to each other.

The Beckering clan said...

Have you had their 4 month check yet? How close are they in weight? Hope you are doing well!
Laura