I was wondering if you had tried any foods with them! They did pretty well:) Nice toots on the camera too:) I must say you have become talented to feed and video all at the same time! Can't wait to see you all in person!!!!!!
my kids LOVED avocados and still do to this day. they get so excited when they see it coming. of course now, they do the mashing I no longer have to ;) I am also impressed, no bibs. you'll have to see how long that trend continues.
2 comments:
I was wondering if you had tried any foods with them! They did pretty well:) Nice toots on the camera too:) I must say you have become talented to feed and video all at the same time! Can't wait to see you all in person!!!!!!
my kids LOVED avocados and still do to this day. they get so excited when they see it coming. of course now, they do the mashing I no longer have to ;)
I am also impressed, no bibs. you'll have to see how long that trend continues.
Post a Comment