Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bubbles and Bath



We tried out the sink for a bath and our parents think it is a good idea. First of all, we both fit on each side, second we are not able to stand up or crawl around like we try do in the big tub, and third, it is a lot easier on our parent's backs. I guess this is where we'll bathe till we get too big!

3 comments:

The Beckering clan said...

Smart thinking--maybe I'll try Caleb and Bennet in the sink tomorrow.
Dan

Anonymous said...

That's where I gave my kids baths all the time! They spent alot of time in the sink. I love the pics!

Beckering Family said...

Very cute pictures! Breanna has a bath seat but is already trying to wiggle her way out of that. The only problem is if I try Breanna in the sink Brayden will want to be in the other side :-)