Nathan handed his unfinished bottle to Ella in the tub. Talk about special treatment before bed!
Nathan looks like "karate kid"I feel so bad......my parents were here last weekend and I didn't get one picture of them with the kids. Sorry mom and dad. We had a such a nice time when they were here. We did a lot of hanging around and playing with the babies and I think every afternoon we all took a small nap while the babies napped. Very relaxing. It was so nice to have them here and it makes me wish we all lived closer to each other. The babies are really understanding things we say. When I tell them it is time for a bath, they run to the bathroom. When I tell them it is time to eat, they run to their high chairs. They know a lot more than you think. Ella has learned the fun of turning in circles till she falls down. Nathan loves corners. Any corner he can squeeze himself in, he will find it. They both are obsessed with books. Not that they sit still enough so that you can read it to them, but they like to get one, sit on your lap, point to their favorite page, and then go and get another book!! We are frequently telling Nathan not to pull on cords plugged into outlets. He laughs when you tell him no and turns around and runs to another outlet after you have dragged him away from one. Another favorite past time is dancing. We got a CD from the library and now every time we turn it on, the babies start to sway back and forth. Nathan likes to gently stop his foot. It is adorable. I'll try get video of it soon. At our 1 year doctor appointment, Nathan's iron was low. We started him on iron supplements. We went back for a hemoglobin check a week ago and he is still low. So now we are giving him iron 2 times a day. Nasty stuff. He loves it with orange juice! Hopefully at our next lab draw we will see some improvement, otherwise we'll have to draw more labs and further investigation. Tim is ice climbing this weekend in Canada. He went up their with a bunch of guy friends and they are going to spend 2 day snow shoeing and ice climbing. Sounds cold to me. I am sure we'll have pictures to post on that too.

No comments:
Post a Comment