
We love to play downstairs in our playroom


Watching "Thomas" with some snacks



We love WatermelonWell it is about time I get back to blogging don't you think!!! Life has been pretty routine so there has not been a lot to blog about. Nathan and Ella are 21 months old. Hard to believe. They are repeating more words as time goes by. Some of their favorites are "Truck, broke, cheese, juice, momma, daddy, and the ever popular, "no...no..." They also like to speak their own dialect. We have been trying to get it on video, but they always stop when I bring out the camera. It sounds like a broken Chinese/Japanese language, but they will look at each other so intently when they are talking, that I am sure each one knows what the other is saying!
They love to play with their Thomas trains and now they just got a new train track on a garage sale, so Nathan has been very busy playing with that. We still venture to the nearby park almost everyday. They love to play in the sand there. What will we do when we cannot go outside.
Tim continues to look for full time employment. He has been somewhat busy with contract jobs, but not full time. I stay busy with the ICU and have had some extra classes at work to keep things busy. We haven't found a house yet. There are tons of houses, but we are taking our time. We hope to go camping next weekend and then we are headed to Minnesota on Oct.22 to see the family. I have to work Thanksgiving, so we thought we would go home to help with harvest. I think Nathan and Ella will love riding the tractors and combine.
Well that is about it. I'll try keep up better with my blogging. Have a great weekend




No comments:
Post a Comment