Not that this is new news for most of you, but for the few who read this and might not know, we are expecting a baby at the end of July. We found out we are only having one! Nathan and Ella are pretty excited (from what they can understand). Ella kisses my tummy and pats the baby daily. Their biggest saying is, "Out?" and I say, " not yet, when it is...." Ella replies, "hot" and then I end by saying, "yes and when we can put our feet in the...." and Ella replies, "pool!"
It will be an interesting 6-7 months since we will also be looking and moving into a house too. God is great and we are so thankful for this miracle. Pray with us for a healthy pregnancy and delivery!
1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS, Stuive family!!!!! So very happy to hear this news. Thank you for your "Christmas" letter, I was going to email and say congrats. But then saw this new post :) Is the move to a new house official, or just in the plans? Hope that all is well, and that we can catch up again soon. :)
<3, the Kleinheksels
(P.S. Lindy received a baby stroller and two dolls from my parents for her birthday... the dolls are twins (blue one and pink one) - so I named them Nathan & Ella. Hope you don't mind. :) !!!
Post a Comment