Grandma Barb and Kenzie
Ella and Nathan at the fair. Nathan didn't like the merry go round!
Nathan enjoying a hotdog at the fair
Ella loves to hold Sawyer's hand (especially while he is sleeping!)
Big eyes
Close up at 3.5 weeks old
I love to sleep in my swing!
Sawyer and mommy
Ella and Nathan love to build towers
Lounging on the stairs
Trying to get them both to look for a picture can be impossible.
Our Ella 

Nathan doing it up for the camera.



I have finally again updated the blog. We received some tragic news more than a week ago about my cousin and her family back in Minnesota. They were in a car/motorcycle accident and my cousin Shelly's husband was killed in the crash. My mind and heart have been with their family. Although we were not able to grieve with them in Minnesota, there is not a day that doesn't go by where my mind is not consumed with the totality of this accident. Two little girls lost their daddy. One young women lost her husband and best friend. It is hard not to put yourself in Shelly's situation and ask yourself how you would deal with it. How is it fair? Why does God allow this to happen? How do you go on from here? When I thought about updating the blog, I felt sort of selfish, that I can update you on the joys of our life and the miracle of Saywer, when one of my relatives is dealing day to day with loss. There is one hymn that has continued to give me comfort, "Be Still my Soul." One of the verses reads, "Be still my soul: when dearest friends depart, and all is darkened in the vale of tears, Then shalt thou better know His love, His heart, Who comes to soothe thy sorrow and thy fears, Be still my soul, thy Jesus can repay, From his own fullness all He takes away." I ask that you join with me in praying for Shelly and her family. I ask that she may feel a peace and comfort in God and His good and perfect will. I ask that family and friends may surround her and the girls and she may feel the love of God always.

No comments:
Post a Comment