
29 Weeks.....were getting there! This week started out busy with work. I kind of shoved all my shifts in at the beginning of the week and I think I paid for it on Thursday when my allergies decided to flare big and bad. It has been so windy and warm so I am guessing all the allergens flew to our house and attacked me. Thursday night we went out with Tim's parents and siblings for Tim's parents' 45th Wedding Anniversary. It was a very nice time to catch up with everyone, since we don't see them very often. That night I was up all night with my allergies. I could not lay down and every 2 hours I would sneeze 5 times in a row and my eyes would water so bad that I think I could have watered my plants! Not knowing exactly what medication I could take being pregnant, I suffered through it. In the morning, I had a small amount of relief, but was exhausted. (I told Tim it was prepping me for the twins being up all night!) I called my doctor and she gave me the list of meds I could use and so I took some meds and then took a 2 hour nap in the afternoon. I am feeling a lot better although still a little stuffy (Tim reminded me that I snored last night when I first fell asleep!) Otherwise I am feeling good. I have an ultrasound and appointment next Wednesday and cannot wait to see how big the babies are. We are still sound on not finding out the sex. The babies are very active and it is fun to try and guess all the different parts that kick me. I have been working on the nursery and I will get some pictures of that out as soon as Tim gets the curtains up. Probably like all of you, we have been enduring some high winds and rain here in Holland. Weather that makes you just want to stay inside. Today looks more promising!

No comments:
Post a Comment