

Saturday, we went to the Frederick Meijers Gardens for my upcoming Birthday. It was a beautiful day and you could really enjoy the fall colors and different sculptures and displays. The "Thinker" was on loan to the Gardens so we made sure to get some "serious" pictures with it. We could appreciate most of the artwork, but did agree that some people should not quit their day job to make sculptures of headless people and call that "art". But I know Tim and I may not appreciate some of the abstract art like others. We stopped by a apple orchard afterwards and had some hot cider and donuts. It was a great Birthday day. Today, Tim's parents had us over for a Birthday lunch and so I am enjoying not cooking. It is another beautiful day and we are going to take a walk later and enjoy it.


No comments:
Post a Comment