Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Updates on the Twins

I just got back from my doctor appointment and ultrasound! I talked to my doctor about having some Braxton hicks contractions and she decided to do a quick check and all is good and closed. I feel better about that and she said you will have them, but to keep her informed if they get worse or increase in number. The ultrasound went good. They are definitely getting bigger. Baby A was 3.4lbs and Baby B was 3.3lbs. The tech could not get length measurements because they were too curled up. So far Baby A is head down and closer to my pelvis and Baby B is lying sideways, more on the upper part of my stomach. She said it was still to early to talk about C-section vs. vaginal delivery. They are still active and we thank God so much that they are gaining good weight and growing appropriately. My favorite part of the ultrasound is seeing each of their beating hearts. It just is a miracle to believe there are too precious babies beating inside of me. More updates to come soon. Thanks for all your prayers and continued prayers!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I can't believe how close its getting! Happy belated birthday by the way!

The Beckering clan said...

Awesome! We are so thankful things are going so well and the babies continue to grow. . .We won't hope for 8 pounds a piece, but maybe 6:)

Dana said...

Great news! Praying that everything continues to go well. Take care of yourself!

Dana

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad everything is going so smoothly so far. Hopefully it remains uneventful until their arrival. I can't wait!! Becky

Josh, Shelly & Emma Nibbelink said...

Hey Alissa ~ happy belated birthday! We are so happy that everything has been going smoothly for you lately ~ what a blessing!!! This blog is a great idea!!! Take care!!!
Shelly Nibbelink