I had my doctor appointment yesterday and I am now 3cm dilated. So were getting there. I told my doctor that it can happen at any time (due to my uncomfortableness)! Dec. 28th seems like a long time from now, but I guess it is out of my control. The really good news is that she thinks both babies heads are down. Yeah....................! I have my ultrasound on Dec. 19 so pray that they remain head down. Otherwise I think were as ready as we can be. I have been testing Tim on what to take if I all of the sudden tell him I am in labor. He is mainly concerned with remembering snacks for himself and a couple times, I had to remind him to take me along too.
Oh well....I think when it really happens he will remember me.
Tim and Eric are putting up a paint room within the pole barn. It will be insulated and heated so they can paint and spray during the winter months. They have been working hard at it all week and weekend. I think Tim feels pressure to get it down since the babies could come at anytime and he doesn't want to leave it all for Eric.
1 comment:
Dear Alissa and Tim, I just logged into your blog spot. Really enjoyed your pictures and information. Just wanted to let you know that you are both in my thoughts and prayers for a very soon and healty delivery. We all wait anxiously at work for the news. Have a very Merry Christmas. It may be the last quiet one for many years!!!!!!!!!1 Love ya,
Harriett
Post a Comment