Ella and Nathan





I finally had time to get some pictures and note up on the blog. I think I had a reality check yesterday with being a mother of twins. They were up more during the night and then were quite needy during day. I would get Ella sleeping and lay her down and pick up Nathan and 5 minutes later Ella would cry and that cycle continued most of the morning. Tim thankfully came home for lunch and I took a bath and regrouped. Today, Tim's parents came for a couple of hours and I was able to take a nap. I feel much more on top of things and hopefully tonight will be better than last night. They continue to grow and grunt! We have had lots of company and friends from our running group and other friend have brought us meals every night this week. We are going to forget how to cook after all of you have spoiled us.
1 comment:
Hope you are doing well today and getting some sleep! They are beautiful! I love all the pictures. We haven't forgotten about coming to visit -- but Caleb has a cold and an ear infection, so you don't want our germs. Take care of yourself!
Dana
Post a Comment