Sunday, January 20, 2008

We don't like this cold weather!

Ella enjoying bath time

Ella getting ready to go away

Where are we going?

can you see how big we are getting!
What a cold weekend! We did venture out to downtown Holland with the babes and did some shopping for a jogger stroller. We are excited to get Ella and Nathan outside and Tim and I are excited to get back into running again! We had a nice weekend and the babies are doing great. The nights are going as good as we can expect and I am hoping this Monday will go good when Tim goes to work. Not a lot new, especially when you don't get out much! We continue to get visitors who want to meet Ella and Nathan and we still are feasting on delicious meals that people have graciously brought us. We are so thankful to everyone!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Ella and Nathan are going to be one month old this week! Time is flying by! Can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Becky

Beckering Family said...

I love their outfits in the car seats, it doesn't look like they will get too cold. It looks like more of their clothes are starting to fit them better too. We are still anticipating when we can see them in person and hold them. We can't wait! Try and get rest when you can and hopefully the nights will start getting better and better.
Love,
Tricia