Taking pictures takes its toll on Ella
"Take #1" Ella calm, Nathan crying
"Take #4" Nathan calm after spitting up, Ella sleeping
"Take #7" Not too bad!We attempted to take baby announcement pictures this past Sunday and realized how difficult it can be trying to get Nathan and Ella to look at the camera at the same time. They seemed to do opposite of each other. When Ella was calm, Nathan was fussying. When Nathan calmed down, Ella had fallen asleep waiting for him to settle! Finally we got some good ones. Although not perfect, we'll take them. I know there are a couple more pictures of Ella on this update. No favorites intended, Nathan was not wanting his picture taken that day. We'll get more of him soon!


3 comments:
not bad! i love the outfits. someone has good taste! :) hope to see you soon. maybe thursday?
Alright, I need a baby fix! They are so cute!! (Colten wanted me to tell you that too!)They are getting so big.
We got to get out there to see you guys again soon. Barb
Baby announcement day! They are so precious, Alissa. I was thinking maybe coming Thursday as well, I will call later!
Post a Comment