We just got back from Nathan and Ella's 4 month appointment. Nathan weighs 14lbs and 3 oz and is 23.5 inches tall. Ella is a little bigger at 15lbs and 5 oz and is 24 inches tall. The doctor says they're making all their milestones and said they're both healthy, happy babies. I don't know how happy they were after getting their shots. I think it gets harder to see them get shots as they get older. Ella cried and cried and tears flowed heavy. Luckily they are both exhausted and sleeping at present. Last time they did not get any fevers or reactions from the shots. I hope this time is the same. We are anticipating their dedication this weekend and wish that my family could be there. We plan to tape it and send it to them. These are the times when we wish we didn't live so far away from my family. I am sure we will have lots of cute photos to post after this weekend.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Go to sleep little baby!
We just got back from Nathan and Ella's 4 month appointment. Nathan weighs 14lbs and 3 oz and is 23.5 inches tall. Ella is a little bigger at 15lbs and 5 oz and is 24 inches tall. The doctor says they're making all their milestones and said they're both healthy, happy babies. I don't know how happy they were after getting their shots. I think it gets harder to see them get shots as they get older. Ella cried and cried and tears flowed heavy. Luckily they are both exhausted and sleeping at present. Last time they did not get any fevers or reactions from the shots. I hope this time is the same. We are anticipating their dedication this weekend and wish that my family could be there. We plan to tape it and send it to them. These are the times when we wish we didn't live so far away from my family. I am sure we will have lots of cute photos to post after this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
They look adorable when they are sleeping and are growing fast! It is hard to believe they are 4 months old already. We hope everything goes well this weekend, we wish we could be there!
Love,
Tricia, Brayden, & Breanna :-)
Post a Comment