



Not much to update other than mom and dad have recently been denied full nights rest
due to two cute babes who think they have to get up during the night and then are awake and want to play. Last night I worked a 3-11pm shift and got to bed around 1am, only to be woken at 3 by Nathan. I got him down at 3:45am (he wanted to play for awhile). As I laid him back in his crib, Ella decided she wanted to get up, so from 4am to 5am she was awake. They both then were up at 6:30am. Yeah.......not so great. So I should be napping right now, but after drinking my "pot" of coffee, I am rejuvenated!!!! I have to work a night shift tonight, so I am sure I will have another "pot" later!!!! Next update will be their dedication!
1 comment:
HI Tim and Alissa - what a precious way to keep everyone updated on how your little bundles of joy are doing ( and the mom and dad too). Did you notice that you and tim get a LOT less attention than you used to????)It still is amazing isn't it - how you carried those two without any major problems? What a miracle. Paula and Casey are expecting the middle of May - we are thankful we can drive 97 miles to see them all. To bad your folks can't "reach out and touch " their grandchildren. Can't imagine your daily chores and the lack of sleep you are getting. Be sure to fall back on your friends IF they offer to give you a break. Your snapshots are adorable and we hope you have a blessed weekend next week as you dedicate your children to the Lord. Take care - Sharon Kuik
Post a Comment