

All this for me? I think I'd rather take a nap
yummmm...my hands taste good ..who needs cake!




Nathan chilling after the dedication
"Cousinly love"
These dedications are exhausting
Great friends-Becky and CarissaElla and Nathan were dedicated to the Lord this past Sunday. It was a truly wonderful and humbling experience as a new parent. We were surrounded by family and friends while we read our covenant letter to Ella and Nathan. We vowed to raise Ella and Nathan as children of God. It was a very special day and we were able to celebrate at Tim's parent's home afterwards.
I so wish my family could have been there, but I know they were there in spirit. As for other updates, we have been excited because Nathan and Ella have slept through the night for two nights in a row. Yeah.........





1 comment:
I think you deserve that sleeping through the night after the yucky nights before the dedication! I am certain the preparations for the dedication were hectic too--so yeah for cooperative babies!!! Can't wait to see the video and/or hear more about how things went on Sunday!
Post a Comment