

We are having a great time with my mom. She has been a huge help to us. We actually had a "date day" yesterday and it was nice to bum around without worrying about the babies. We went to a movies and out to eat. We so appreciate all her babysitting and I know Nathan and Ella are loving their grandma time. We went this past Monday to the beach. It was Ella and Nathan's first time. We had fun putting their feet in the sand and probably would have eaten the sand if we would have let them. The water was a little cold, but we did dip their feet in Lake Michigan just to say we did. We plan to head out to Minnesota on Monday. We hope and pray our trip goes smooth since they don't always appreciate the safety and confinement of their car seats. I am sure we will have lots of pictures to share when we are all together with the cousins. This coming Saturday, we might head to the beach with Eric and Jessica. We like the nicer weather, but the humidity is hard to adjust to.

2 comments:
I enlarged the pictures and when Ella's in her swimsuit, she has quite the thighs/Knees going for her:)!!!! Pretty cute! Hope your trip to the farm goes smoothly! Looking forward to it!
Laura
I love Nathan's expression in the picture with your mom. He looks so pleased with himself.
Post a Comment