Saturday, December 29, 2007

Day 5: Baby Updates

Ella and Nathan enjoying tummy time


Nathan and Ella sporting the only sleepers that actually fit them!


Ella and Nathan appear to enjoy their bouncy seats!


Mom giving Nathan his first bath at home! He loves it!
I know everyone wishes for daily updates and pictures so I had some downtime (even though I should be napping) to give a quick update. We had a good night last night. They were up every 3 hours, but went back to sleep easily after each feeding. They even gave their parents a full 2 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Dan and Laura left this morning to go back to Minnesota. We loved having them here and cannot wait for Caleb, Bennet, and Kylie to meet their new cousins. We also know Darin, Tricia, Brayden, and "Baby To Come" are eagerly waiting their first visit. Tim and I still are amazed that we are parents of two babies. We feel blessed by God for receiving such wonderful gifts and thank Him daily.

6 comments:

The Beckering clan said...

We already miss being there to help!! But I was glad to see new pictures already:) WE'll continue to pray that all keeps going well!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. They are both so cute. We'll be praying for the four of you. God is good!!

Stephanie (John Lambers sister) & Matt Seube

Anonymous said...

Congrats, so happy for you four! Bean and Randy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tim and Alissa!! Jamie and I are SO happy for you guys and hope to stop in some time to see you guys. How very exciting and wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Oops, that last one is from Jamie and Cara Iedema...sorry, this blog thing is beyond my computer abilities! :)

Anonymous said...

The Van Dyke cousins from California are SO excited to hear your news and see the darling faces of Nathan and Ella! We check often to see what is happening in the Stuive household. Congratulations and God's blessings to you all!
Heidi, Abby and Ashley